There are many reasons to love certain blogs. One of my absolute favorites was actually reccommended to me by a friend this semester, thoughtcatalog.com
ThoughtCatalog is a favorite blog because it talks about everything and anything, funny and serious, current and past. It encompasses the things I think about on a daily basis such as life, love, and learning. It also talks about things I have not thought about. It creates thoughts in my head and pushes me to learn more about the world.
ThoughtCatalog’s motto is:
- Thought Catalog content should be fun, smart, and creative, i.e., entertaining, journalistic, and literary.
- The site should be beautiful and clutter-free.
- We believe all thinking is relevant and strive for a value-neutral editorial policy governed by openness. The more worldviews and rhetorical styles on the site, the better. We want to tell all sides of the story.
- We’re about today. But our mission is also archival. We want to catalog the times for tomorrow.
- We want to help shape culture by empowering you to share your ideas and stories with the world.
These five points are exactly how I want to live my life and I think this is why I love the site so much. With guest bloggers, old and young, it makes the experience fresh every time I visit the page.
To visit thought catalog go to http://www.thoughtcatalog.com
Do you have a favorite post?